Dehydrated Product - Once Cooked, Serves 4
Fresh - Organic Produce
This is Bow Wow Chews second addition to our soup line...
Why did we choose creole style gumbo? It's a culinary staple and a that every restaurant in Louisiana has a theory that theirs is the absolute best from here to there. So here I am, I declare Bow Wow Chews creole style gumbo is THE BEST in the Denver Metro area!
Find a better doggy gumbo! I'll wait......
Ingredients: nutritional yeast, parsley, white rice dehydrated, turkey jerky, shrimp crustacean, celery dehydrated, carrot dehydrated.
How to Prepare: pour contents into a small sauce pan. Pour water (1.5c) over dry ingredients, enough to cover by 1 inch. Let sit for 10 minutes, this part is crucial for beautiful tender rice. After 10 minutes, bring contents to a boil, once boiling. Turn heat down and simmer for 3 minutes. After 3 minutes, remove from heat. Allow to naturally cool and serve over kibble. Reserve the rest for up to 5 days in the refrigerator and use as a scoop and serve daily kibble topper.
Cooking Instructions: Want more broth? Add more water. DO NOT cook gumbo in its container, it will melt.
How to Serve: serve rehydrated contents over kibble along with broth.
Storage: store cooked gumbo in refrigerator for up to 5 days, freeze up to 1 month.
1. Do not cook gumbo inside its container, it will melt.
2. Container is PET plastic and fully recyclable. Makes a great reusable container.
3. Nutritional yeast is used in place of chicken bouillon.
4. All ingredients are dehydrated in house using the freshest ingredients.
5. Bow Wow Chews has partnered with East Denver Food Hub for the best locally sourced ingredients.
6. Cooked gumbo will hold 5 days in the refrigerator.
7. Serves up to 4 dogs or 4 separate meals